Thursday, March 24, 2011

Roasted Cauliflower

I've always looked at cauliflower as broccoli's ugly cousin - I've never liked the taste, I've never been a fan and I've never bought it, until now. Ohmygosh it is actually good - if you cook it right. I stumbled upon a roasted cauliflower recipe and wowza, it's good!

Make this tonight - you'll fall in love with cauliflower, too, or maybe you already like it and I'm just the weird one.

Roasted Cauliflower

The Stuff:
Head of cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt, pepper and chili powder to taste

The How To:
  • Preheat oven to 450.
  • Pour olive oil on a cookie sheet
  • In a large ziplock bag ad cauliflower and seasonings and shake
  • Pour contents of ziplock onto prepared cookie sheet
  • Bake for 25-35 minutes

Weight Watcher Friends: 1 pt for half
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment